Playgroups meet at St. Mark's (Tel – 07930 035306) every weekday morning and St. Andrew's (Tel – 419256) every weekday morning.
Clearing is a service that operates between mid-July and September. You can take part in Clearing if you have already applied through UCAS and you are in one of the following categories.
- You have not received any offers.
- You have declined all your offers or not responded by the due date.
- Your offers have not been confirmed because you have not met the conditions (eg you have not achieved the required grades).
- You have declined a changed course, a changed date of entry and/or changed point of entry offer.
- You applied for one course which has been declined/unsuccessful and you have paid the full application fee
- UCAS receive your application after 30 June as it will not be sent to any universities and colleges.
Includes forums, help on choosing courses/careers, good ideas for personal statements, info on social life at various unis.
Useful info from choosing a college/uni to applying for student loans
Going to university or college is one of the biggest investments you can make - how much it is going to cost you and what help is available?
Most students do not need to pay any tuition fees up-front, as these are covered by a Tuition Fee Loan. There are also Maintenance Grants and loans to help with living costs, such as rent, food, books, transport and entertainment. Further information can be found on Directgov.
For an independent view of what it costs and what the new student finance arrangements mean for you, visit www.moneysavingexpert.com